Friday 14 February 2014

Broken Heart

These chocolate hearts were a gift from my 'old veteran', 94 year old Arthur whose portrait you might remember from earlier last year. I thought it would be fun to set them out in readiness to paint them, today being 14th February and all that.... I broke the unwrapped heart into two lovely shapes, but having turned away for a few minutes, my bengal cat had other ideas; she will vouch that they taste good, it is just a pity the shape I was left with was not :-)

3 comments:

  1. We get assistance in so many ways. This whole painting is wonderful including your background which could even be construed as candy dough slightly mixed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent post!!! I have learnt many things form here. I have also website where you can ivsit and pass your leasure time. In everyone’s life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being. We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit. To get more information, visit here……………
    Broken Heart

    ReplyDelete